Some common questions we get:

What can your services be billed as?

We can bill as either Certified Athletic Therapists or as Registered Kinesiologists

Are your services covered by OHIP?

Unfortunately, none of our services can be billed to OHIP.  However, in many cases extended health benefits will cover some or all of your costs.  See below for more detail.

Are you services covered by my benefits?

All major insurance companies recognize Athletic Therapy and Kinesiology, however coverage depends on your specific plan.  Please check your benefits package or call your provider to learn the details of your plan.  Many employers do offer benefits that include Athletic Therapy or Kinesiology, some larger groups include Elementary School Teachers (in the new OTIP), OPP, some Canada-wide Retailers.  Also, if you were injured playing hockey, baseball, soccer, rugby, volleyball, basketball or slow-pitch, you may be covered through your sport association.  Don't hesitate to ask us more about these insurance plans!


Do I need a referral from my doctor?

You do not need a referral from your doctor to utilize our services.  Your insurance plan may ask for that, but sometimes a note from our staff will help your doctor with the wording on the referral.